Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

Postman Joke - love letter Joke - Insult Joke

There are a lot of beautiful birds, whispering only about you, on every morning, you should come once, & listen to them, then you would know, how much I love you with heart and soul. Here around people I feel alone,. I miss your innocent smile, miss you each day, from every Monday to every Sunday,! If our love is stolen away, by the people, I am sure, Buildings burn, people die, but true love never dies, ...If I die, and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star,. So that, all the angels can see, how much you mean to me, !! I love you I cannot live without you!!! After completing the love letter, she went to post office, and ask post master, please give me an envelop with stamp tickets, because I want to send this love letter to foreign, Post master asked her, what is its weight, she replied its weight is lot of tones, There was standing a postman when he heard about love letter weight in tones he asked the girl what you wants to send in your envelop she replied that she wants to send all her love to her boyfriend, postman asked her, that I am sorry, I cant put that weight, on my shoulders, because it is too heavy, i am too weak,.....by hearing this, all people started laughing,....hahahaha
jojo.johny74 is my skype

3 comments:

  1. This joke is really funny. I wish I could send all my love across the world to someone special in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. afetr reading this joke i felt a heavy load on the post man cause love does weight alot. nice joke

    ReplyDelete