Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Deaf joke - Blind Joke - Undresed Joke - Funny people Joke

Three funny people met by a chance on a railway station one was deaf other was blind and third was undressed They were very happy by sharing their funny jokes Suddenly, blind man and undressed man got shocked when deaf told them that he has heard the song of happy wedding near to them After taking trust on deaf the blinded asked them, that dont waste your time,Let us go to watch wedding dance.But undressed man, asked them innocently that I cant come with you because wedding people are very dangers they will take off our clothes and make us naked I have only underwear may be they take off my underwear They will make fun on me by saying this look at www.undressed.com and get free space for launch your website, along with active server, so get your ad sense account for earnings but free,..... hahahahaha
jojo.johny74 is my skype

2 comments: