Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Liars Joke - Fishing Joke - Jojo Joke

One day two liars met by chance. They were sharing their stories. One told the other that one day I went to the lake for fishing. As I put my net into the water for catching the fish. I was puzzled by seeing this that there was a heavy weight fish about 100 kg in my net. The other one started his story that he also went to the river for fishing. As he put his net into the water he was really upset & feared by seeing this that there was a fire on the candle in his net from water. The first one told him that I don't believe. Fire into the water is impossible. The other one told him if fire is not possible from water then 100 kg weight fish is not possible by you through fishing net because your weight is only 60 kg so how you pull out 100 kg weight from water. First one told him that I will less the weight of my fish and you must fuel your candle....hahahahaha
Jojo.johny74 is my skype

8 comments:

  1. oh the tales of fishing, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of my childhood listening to the adults sitting around the table telling there tales. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowow i am so glade by hearing this it reminds u your childhood days

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha anjan ihe totka chadeenn natho

    ReplyDelete
  5. WADA KARI PAE PATAE AGAN PAISA KHAPAN AWAHAHAN KHI BHEJPAGARA

    ReplyDelete