Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

Doctor Patient Joke - Voluptuous Woman Joke - Hospital Joke

A young voluptuous woman was feeling hotness in her feelings and went to a gynecologist. The doctor examined her pulse and beauty in deep.He asked that beautiful lady for getting undress.As she getting undressed, the doctor began to stroke her beautiful thighs.Doctor asked her, "Do you know what I'm doing? and what are you feeling" She Said, "I am feeling comfort and you are you're checking for any abrasions." Doctor said,"Good! That is right." Then Doctor began to fondle her breasts.Doctor asked her, "Do you know what I'm doing now? and what are you feeling " She said, "you're checking for breast cancer and I am feeling hotness." Doctor said,"Wow! Do you like it" She replied in yes. Doctor started having sex with her by saying this,"Do you know what I'm doing now? and what you feels" she said. "You're getting herpes,that is why I came here at you for this!" hahahhahaha
jojo.johny74 is my skype

3 comments: